Saturday 30 April 2011

Preschool Classroom/s

Here are some photos of my current preschool classroom.  It is a large room but just enough to have 24 children in each day.  We have our own bathroom and taps as well as storeroom and sink.  The children have a range of toys and open ended activities to peruse through.  Most of my teaching resources have been made at home and laminated which has taken lots of time to do but really worth it in the end.  We clean our rooms each day but find that having so many children in the room they decide to rearrange little bits and pieces.  I feel comfortable when I have set up a room with learning activities and have designated areas for play and learning.  Everything has a place and I do my best to keep it that way.  Our classroom changes every few months as my assitant likes to move things around - i would prefer to have the children's input into the arrangement of the room next time it is moved. Are you proud of parts in your classroom that you would like to share?





1 comment:

  1. beautiful space!

    glad you have found you. : )

    ReplyDelete